News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2026 Convention - 16th-18th October 2026

Started by Richard Lockwood, Oct 02, 2025, 08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnOfCarthage

Quote from: Martin Smith on Oct 04, 2026, 06:44 AM
Quote from: JohnOfCarthage on Oct 03, 2026, 06:23 PMNot sure I can run a game this year but I will be packing a couple of dba armies
I'll be there for the Sunday - Are you there for the weekend, or just one day's worth?
I'm there both days

JohnOfCarthage

will any of the SOA rulebooks etc be available to buy at the convention?

Ian61

Quote from: JohnOfCarthage on Oct 07, 2026, 04:21 AMwill any of the SOA rulebooks etc be available to buy at the convention?

I can't guarantee, but usually there has been, it's a good potential market.
Ian Piper

Nick Harbud

I anticipate that the Society stand will be set up in a discrete corner of the Convention for everyone to load up on all the best in ancient wargames publishing.

:)
Nick Harbud

JohnOfCarthage

Excellent, I look forward to lightening my wallet  ;D