SoA Forum

Society Offerings => Society Convention => Topic started by: Bohemond on Oct 09, 2026, 06:24 AM

Title: Ecorcheurs Hundred Years War skirmish game
Post by: Bohemond on Oct 09, 2026, 06:24 AM
I am offering to run a learning session of this new game designed by historianinharness@gmail.com - Dr Rob Jones. I have played it with the author a couple of times at wargames shows. I can take a maximum of 4 players for this exercise. I lack experience with the system, though. Has anyone attending the Convention played it and would like to join in in order to support me?
Title: Re: Ecorcheurs Hundred Years War skirmish game
Post by: Nick Harbud on Oct 09, 2026, 09:23 AM
Despite Rob bringing his game to Colours for the last couple of years, I have not yet had the opportunity to try it out.  However, I look forward to remedying this situation even if it is a case of the blind leading the blind.

BTW, hopefully you will have time to try out my boardgame of the Anabasis based upon our discussions at the Convention last year. 

;D