Am doing a Sui army for DBA and apart from the three references in the DBA army list notes, are there any others especially with good diagrams or pictures?
Check the Slingshot Index for Sui or Tang. I built a Sui army and got the information from somewhere! I think I also used Karl Heinz Ranitzsch's Montvert book on the Tang.
Thanks Steve, great idea
I used the Outpost Miniatures range for the Sui.
Essex Miniatures' "generic Chinese" infantry (CHO15, 16, 17 & 18) made up the Horde with 6-8 figures per base in their traditonal 'slovenly flying geese' formation.
Added the wheelbarrowmen HCH15 and slave porter XEQ3 as the baggage elements.
Although outpost miniatures is no more i think that these are the 15mm range picked up and produced by someone else?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=mrfootballer&store_name=miaturefiguresfans&_oac=1&_nkw=chinese
Yup, he does have most of the Outpost range now. Bought some off him a few weeks ago - prompt service.
Good to know