News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sui Chinese information for DBA III 20 a/b

Started by Imperial Dave, Sep 17, 2026, 06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imperial Dave

Am doing a Sui army for DBA and apart from the three references in the DBA army list notes, are there any others especially with good diagrams or pictures?
Former Slingshot editor

stevenneate

Check the Slingshot Index for Sui or Tang. I built a Sui army and got the information from somewhere! I think I also used Karl Heinz Ranitzsch's Montvert book on the Tang.
Former Slingshot Editor

Imperial Dave

Former Slingshot editor

stevenneate

#3
I used the Outpost Miniatures range for the Sui.

Essex Miniatures' "generic Chinese" infantry (CHO15, 16, 17 & 18) made up the Horde with 6-8 figures per base in their traditonal 'slovenly flying geese' formation.

Added the wheelbarrowmen HCH15 and slave porter XEQ3 as the baggage elements.
Former Slingshot Editor

Imperial Dave

Former Slingshot editor

nikgaukroger

Yup, he does have most of the Outpost range now. Bought some off him a few weeks ago - prompt service.
"The Roman Empire was not murdered and nor did it die a natural death; it accidentally committed suicide."

Imperial Dave

Former Slingshot editor